I have been sitting in a local coffee shop all morning working on some Petal Project projects and designing my friend Carol’s wedding menus and programs, but mainly I have been setting up my new blog for my time abroad in New Zealand (which you all should follow ;])! I’m trying to stay focused on the projects I have going on right now, but keep finding myself browsing NZ job search sites, and checking on flight prices instead… just 2 months away from leaving!!
I think it’s safe to say this is going to be a wonderful day… and that I have an incredibly beautiful life - so much to look forward to and so many amazing people to share it with. ~xL
just need to finish this annotated bibliography. mer… ;]
- Watching this with @jessicastampley
- Eating delishhh lemon + grapefruit cake
- Editing photos
- Figuring out a good way to explain to a former client why I won’t send her all 400 unedited images from a sessionW
- Not wanting to work tomorrow
- Excited to cuddle in bed with @benjamingarrett and watch LOST tonight
- Reminiscing about how absolutely PERFECT this weekend was
- Missing @laughlinemysteries! Come onnn, if you were at my apartment at all this week I know you’re missing that fantastic lady, too
- Life is beautiful.
Wishing I were still there!! Back to the stresses of school and work…starting out with a $100 ticket on my drive back. Woof, it’s obviously a sign of where I’m meant to be ;]